Utilizing our vast experience and skills of manufacturing gained over many years,
we offer you a product with the highest in dependability. We hope to create something unique customized to your needs, while pursuing quality, efficiency of cost, and speed.
As a company, we aim to continue improving and learning from each business opportunity with our customers. Finally, with our products, we hope to contribute in realizing a safe and secure society.
Representative Director and President, Koichi Takayama
Company Liability and Principles
The company will operate under the following business principles:
- Observance of Law and Policy
- We comply to both domestic and international business laws, and will operate maintaining the highest standard in business practice while observing social norms.
- Respect for Human Rights
- We will respect each person as individuals and without any discrimination towards one's nationality, race, belief, gender, or social status.
- Provision of products and services considering product safety
- We will provide our customers with quality service and reliable products while mindfully observing the needs of society.
- All information and intellectual property linked to our customers, whether private or corporate, will be protected and handled with utmost care by all employees including executive members of the company, ensuring no illegal use of such information for personal benefit or by any third party.
- Zero Tolerance on Bribery
- We respect and obey the laws and policies applied against bribery of each country we conduct transactions with.
- Policy on Ethics
- As a company, we will raise internal issues providing a platform for open discussion. In the event of an issue, we will ensure that superiors or executives act accordingly without prejudice or discrimination, treating each employee with equality.
- Prohibition of Antisocial Activities
- We do not associate with any form of antisocial organization(s) that pose a threat to government or public order.
- Working Conditions & Environment
- We guarantee our employees a safe and sound work environment. We will make efforts to provide the work force with continuous motivation.
|Corporate Name||Nippon Stainless Springs CO., LTD|
|Capital||10 million yen|
|Representative Directors||Koichi Takayama|
|Main Business Activities||Production, manufacturing and sales of coiled
wave spring, coil spring, retaining ring, and various others forms of springs
Head Quarters: 4-17-5-310 Nagasaki, Toyoshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0051
Iruma Factory: 1319 Shimo Fujisawa, Iruma-shi, Saitama 358-0011
Hanno Factory / Department of R&D : 2-3 Akanedai, Hanno-shi, Saitama 357-0069
|June 1963||Established in Toshima Ward, Tokyo|
|March 1968||ew factory is established in Iruma City, Saitama Prefecture (Current factory in Iruma)|
|August 1999||Restoration of original factory in Saitama is complete
Reaches 2 million in monthly production of spring manufacturing
|August 2000||Production of wave springs begins|
|March 2004||Registers patent on original wave spring|
|September 2009||Certified to ISO9001|
|March 2010||Reaches 5 million in monthly unit for spring manufacturing|
|June 2013||Hanno Factory and Department of R&D is established in Iruma City, Saitama Prefecture|
1319 Shimo Fujisawa, Iruma-shi, Saitama 358-0011
Hanno Factory / Department of R&D
2-3 Akanedai, Hanno-shi, Saitama 357-0069